Just like with cars, there are many coverage options for motorcyclists that range far beyond the minimum state requirements for liability insurance. Many people opt to buy collision and comprehensive coverage, while enthusiasts may be willing to spend a bit more for complete protection. Talk to your agent about which coverage options are right for your bike. For optimal protection, consider the following options when buying your motorcycle insurance policy.
Ask an agent about your coverage options today. Call us at 888-726-3380 for more information on El Paso motorcycle insurance.
- Liability: This coverage is required by all motorcyclists and covers your liability if you cause an accident that results in property damage and/or bodily injury to a third party. This coverage includes vehicles, residences, storefronts, medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering.
- Collision: Covers your own property damages in the event of a collision with another vehicle, a building or a tree.
- Comprehensive: Covers property damages that are not the result of a collision, such as weather-related damages, theft and vandalism.
- Personal injury: Regardless of fault, this covers injuries to you and/or your passenger, including medical expenses, lost wages, child care expenses and even funeral expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist: Covers your damages/injuries following a collision that was the fault of an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Rental reimbursement: Covers the costs of a rental vehicle while your motorcycle is being repaired or recovered.
- Custom parts: Provides extra property coverage for after-market parts that have been installed for decorative value, such as custom seats and crash bars.
- Transport Trailer Damage: Covers damages to motorcycle and off-road vehicle transport trailers following a collision, rollover and many natural disasters.