Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Commercial Insurance in El Paso, Anthony, Socorro and San Antonio
Commercial Auto Insurance
As a business owner in El Paso or San Antonio, you need the same kinds of insurance coverages for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel -- liability, collision and comprehensive, medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states) and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many people use the same vehicle for both business and personal use. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the name of the business appears on the commercial insurance policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name. This will avoid possible confusion in the event that you need to file a claim or a claim is filed against you.
How are Business Auto and Personal Auto Different?
Whether you need to buy a business auto insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. A good insurance agent will ask for many details about how you use vehicles in your business, who will be driving them, and whether employees are likely to be driving their own cars for your business.
While the major coverages are the same, a business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. Ask your insurance agent to explain all the differences and options. Our experts at Pan American Insurance will be able to answer your questions and help you select the correct policy. It is important that our agents represent you, not the insurance companies.
If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there's generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of being sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection With Commercial Insurance
Contact Pan American Insurance Today
Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other commercial insurance coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types.
If you are uncertain of exactly what you need when it comes to commercial insurance, our expert agents can point you in the right direction. Be sure to give us a call and set up an appointment at one of our many El Paso or San Antonio locations. It’s important to remember we work for you, not the insurance company. We do our best to match you up with the policy that works best for your needs. Contact us today.