Business Owners Policy (BOP) in Texas and New Mexico
With the help of Pan American Insurance, Texas businesses can get reliable insurance solutions that fit their needs. One policy that frequently helps meet the needs of small and midsized businesses is a business owners policy (BOP). Speak to one of our agents today to learn more about how a BOP can provide quality protection that can help you safeguard your business.
What Is a BOP?
BOPs combine several essential types of business insurance into one package. Typically, they offer:
- General liability insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Business interruption insurance
However, it is often possible to add certain other coverage to the BOP to make it more specific to your needs. This often makes it easier for small businesses to manage their different coverages. Plus, because a BOP may help you avoid buying certain coverage in separate policies, you may be able to save money.
Questions to Ask When Searching for a BOP
Your Pan American Insurance agent can help you determine if a BOP may be a good fit for your business. Keep the following questions in mind to ask your agent:
- What coverage does my BOP offer?
- Do I need other policies besides my BOP?
- What factors influence the cost of my BOP?
- What can Pan American Insurance do to help me get the right coverage in my BOP?
- Will I have a dedicated agent assigned to my account?
We’re Here to Meet Your Business Insurance Needs
If you’re interested in learning more about how a BOP can help your small business, Pan American Insurance is here to help. To get your coverage solutions today, call us at (915) 562-0009 or request your free BOP quote now.