We Are Fiercely Independent and Loyal to You!
Pan American Insurance is an insurance company that works for you. Since 1988, Larry Medina has welcomed home, auto and business owners across Texas and New Mexico in the “Pan American Family.”
We represent more than 20 companies across the area, allowing us to find you the best coverage, the lowest rates and the widest range of options.
Any car, any driver, any record—that’s our promise to you. We’ll get you the coverage you need. Liability plans are available for as low as an average of $24 per month for qualified drivers.
We also offer great plans for your home, business and even traveler’s insurance! Call us today at 888-726-3380 or get an online El Paso insurance quote.
Texas Auto Insurance
The State of Texas implemented a program that allows law enforcement officers and designated state users to immediately verify whether a vehicle is insured. The days of fraudulent or false proof of automobile insurance cards and dropping insurance coverage after receiving a valid insurance card are numbered.
Texas law states that a person may not operate a motor vehicle in this state unless financial responsibility is established for that vehicle. Most people do this by buying automobile liability insurance. The law currently requires minimum liability coverage of $30,000 per injured person, $60,000 for everyone injured in an accident, and $25,000 for property damage (30/60/25). (Source)
Texas Home Insurance
Homeowners insurance pays to repair or replace your house and personal property if they’re damaged or destroyed by an event or occurrence covered by your policy. These events or occurrences are called “covered losses.”
Most homeowners policies in Texas include the following coverages:
- Dwelling pays if your house is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss.
- Personal property pays if the items in your house (such as furniture, clothing, and appliances) are damaged, stolen, or destroyed.
- Other structures pays to repair or rebuild structures not attached to your house, such as detached garages, storage sheds, and fences.
- Loss of use pays your additional living expenses (housing, food, and other essential expenses) if you must temporarily move because of damage to your house from a covered loss. Your policy will pay either a percentage of the amount of your dwelling coverage (typically 10 to 20 percent) or for a specific period after the loss (such as 24 months).
- Personal liability pays to defend you in court against lawsuits and provides coverage if you are found legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage.
- Medical payments pays the medical bills of people hurt on your property. It might also pay for some injuries that happen away from your home, such as your dog biting someone at the park. A basic homeowners policy pays $500 in medical bills, but you may buy up to $5,000 in medical payments coverage. (Source)